The wild west’s Pinkertons are still alive and are setting their sights on Take-Two, Rockstar, and Red Dead Redemption 2. But could the suit have implications for the entire concept of “Fair Use” and have wide-spread impact on YouTube and game streaming?
Epic Set List
- Discussion of what video games we’ve been playing recently & give our spoiler-free thoughts:
- God of War
- Donut County
- Ripto’s Rage
- L.A. Noire
- Among the Sleep
Video Game Pickups
- Limited Run Games
- Super Rare Games
- Fang Controller Tower
- Business & Law: Bungie leaves another partner at the alter. Parting ways with Activision Blizzard prompts a shareholder lawsuit.
- Trademark vs. First Amendment: The real-life Pinkertons sue over Red Dead Redemption 2, but could the suit have implications for YouTubers & streamers?
- Psychology: The ESA is in talks with WHO about “Gaming Disorder.”
- Copyright: Another fan-developed remake of Konami’s infamous P.T.
- Hacks: Nintendo’s online subscription to add SNES games?
- Sales: Could the Playstation 4 break the Wii’s console sales record?
- We look ahead to 2019 and discuss our most anticipated games, The games we are most intrigued by, and then reveal our 2019 gaming goals.