Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS | More
Author & professor Ian Bogost theorized that video games, as a medium, are poor conduits for storytelling and that games are better without stories. Do Caleb & Scott agree?
- Gaming Archaeology:
- Caleb J. Ross (@CalebJRoss) and VGCollectaholic (@VGCollectaholic) recap their recent game pickups
- Epic Set List:
- Discussion of what games we’ve been playing recently & our spoiler-free thoughts
- What’s News:
- ESRB unveils its new “In-Game Purchases” label – is it a half-measure?
- Playstation Plus dropping PS3 and Vita from monthly free video game giveaway
- Judge bans teenager from playing “violent video games”
- Main Event:
- Professor Ian Bogost thinks Video Games as a medium are better without stories… is he right?