No shortage of news this week as we discuss the Overwatch League debut, CES video game announcements, Nintendo unveiling cardboard Legos, and a business look at the YouTube demonetization drama.
- Gaming Archaeology:
- Caleb and VGCollectaholic recap their recent game pickups
- Epic Set List:
- Discussion of what we’ve been playing recently & our spoiler-free thoughts
- What’s News:
- Twitch paid Blizzard $90M for the rights to the Overwatch League; is that an insane price?
- You probably love video games… but can you LOOOOVE video games?
- Switch console sales in Japan have gone to Ludicrous Speed
- Nintendo Labo… perhaps you’ve heard of it?
- Controllers Galore! We discuss some awesome game controller announcements from CES
- Main Event:
- We discuss YouTube’s recent controversial decision to demonetize small channels – do the perspectives of a content creator and a video industry insider clash?