In the wake of Limited Run Games’ release of the 25th Anniversary remaster of Night Trap, Caleb and Scott dive into the science behind violent video games and their effect, or lack thereof, on the brain.
- Gaming Archaeology – Caleb and Scott recap their recent game pickups.
- Epic Set List – What have we been playing recently?
- Current Event Commentary
- Metroid: Samus Returns Gets a New Nintendo 3DS XL (but no copy of the game!)
- Is the Nintendo Switch a Replacement for the 3DS?
- Shenmue 3 Gets a Publisher
- Nintendo 2017 World Championships
- Do Violent Video Games Blunt Out Brains?
- Limited Run Games & The Difficulties of Managing Growth