Caleb & Scott dive into a new report by social site Qutee about what video gamers think about gaming in 2018. They examine the results of the report and ask whether it actually tells us anything scientific about gamers or the game industry.
- Gaming Archaeology:
- Caleb and VGCollectaholic recap their recent game pickups
- Epic Set List:
- Discussion of what we’ve been playing recently & our spoiler-free thoughts
- What’s News:
- Google rumored to be creating a new game console?
- Hawaii introduces new Loot Crate legistlation
- Did Nintendo download a ROM and sell it to us? If so, is it legal?
- Assassin’s Creed: Origins’ new “Discovery Tour” mode goes live
- Using IFTTT to find free video game deals online
- Valve pulls a developer from Steam for reviewing its own games
- In the discussion, we mention a Harvard Business School article, “Fake It Till You Make It”… read the full article here
- Main Event:
- Social site Qutee releases a “study” on what video gamers think about gaming in 2018… we discuss the findings and our thoughts.