The rumor mill is running wild about Microsoft buying EA, Valve, or PUBG. We look at why those don’t make sense and propose three new contenders for who we think House Xbox SHOULD acquire.
- Gaming Archaeology:
- Caleb and VGCollectaholic recap their recent game pickups
- Epic Set List:
- Discussion of what we’ve been playing recently & our spoiler-free thoughts
- What’s News:
- Toys R Us closing 20% of its stores – we reminisce about TRU and Kay*Bee Toys
- I spent 453 hours in Fallout 4 and all I got was this stinking inner peace
- A truly unique piece of Zelda: Breath of the Wild art
- Mario Kart coming to a smartphone near you
- Red Dead Redemption 2 delayed
- Nintendo Switch’s online service finally gets a date
- Father of Playstation stepping down as Sony’s CEO
- Main Event:
- Rumors abound about a potential looming video game publisher acquisition by Microsoft. We look at the rumored names – EA, Valve, and PUBG Corp – and then ask who SHOULD Microsoft acquire? Turns out… it’s not one of those three.